- Soy milk – Another non-dairy milk will also work, such as almond, coconut, hemp or oat milk.
- Apple cider vinegar – Just a teaspoon is needed.
- Flour – Use all purpose flour for light colored, fluffy muffins or a whole grain flour for a sturdier, fiber rich muffin. A gluten free flour mix also works.
- Sugar – May substitute coconut sugar, or cut the amount needed in half for less sweet muffins.
- Baking powder
- Cornstarch – Arrowroot or tapioca starch would also work.
- Oil – Canola, melted vegan butter or coconut oil is fine. Or make them oil free and substitute applesauce.
- Fresh blueberries – or use frozen, more on how to do this below.
- A little coarse sugar for sprinkling the tops, if desired.
See the full article here: 1 Bowl Vegan Blueberry Muffins – Nora Cooks